Saturday, December 18, 2010

Funny Conspicuous Characters Across From Fried Burritos

So right across from the fried burrito stand, we seriously have a great work of art here in the form of singing kids. Not to be a mean bean laughing machine, but I really cannot understand how this piece can possibly have gone from a paper drawing (assuming that was the 1st process) & onto a large commercial building wall (I think it's some sort of building - though possibly mobile). I think my dog can draw better than that. =P  But anyways, it is a rather flashy & large advertisement attempting to lure kids of all ages into the confines of their building to sing their hearts out (karaoke place). Believe me, it almost did lure me in. Almost. But not quite. I did catch other fellow amused passer-byers sneaking some photos of these young pictorial models as well. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. ;D No hard feelings please, Mr. flashy wall.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...