Friday, December 17, 2010

My First Etsy Shop Sale!!! =)

I couldn't believe my eyeballs when I logged onto my Etsy Shop & realized someone had just made a purchase! What an honor & how special I feel to realize that someone else appreciates the jewelry that I have created!! The person has definitely made my day & I did include an extra special bonus gift along with the purchase! Hopefully, I will have many more sales to come!!

The customer purchased a pair of my Silver Leaf & Dew Droplet Earrings that I have made by using delicate silver toned filigree leaves & shiny little purple glass bead drops. There are more photos of these earrings in my Etsy shop if you are curious, they are a great steal! ^^ Especially for the holidays coming up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...