Friday, December 17, 2010

Does FEAR hold you back?

I will begin with these words....

"Wait, wait till you know you're sure and you will wait too long, [it] will be gone..."

...nothing is ever for sure & you will never know for sure unless you do it...

....because we oftentimes do wait until it is too late to take action. And before we realize it, the very thing we have been wanting to run after will have disappeared forever.... & the dream we have always been wanting to chase simply becomes only a dream....


....& so yes, I will be BOLD TODAY!! And so should you. I will push the limits & NOT fear! I will step into the unknown. And so should you. Today. And begin my magical journey. At. This. Moment. In. Time.


I will take my leap forward today. Fear will be past tense. Come. Take my hand and join me.

<3 Thanks to Little Miss Tiara from http://littletiara.blogspot.com/ for the inspiration as I stumbled upon her blog & saw one of her posts with these lovely quotes. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...